Thursday, April 21, 2011

Great New Adventures

What am amazing year 2011 is shaping up to be! I wanted to start this blog so I can post all of the new adventures that I have coming up! After launching my new online training and coaching company,
Straight Up Fitness, there has been nothing but opportunity and success literally "falling" into my lap!
God does work in  mysterious ways doesn't He! 2010 was an awful year for us, we had what we thought was a great business endeavor and partnership completly turn sour and left us wondering where to go and what to do next. We had always thought that owning a gym would be our "dream come true", and after that endeavor failed us TWICE IN A ROW, we realized that God obviously had other things planned for us.
Its funny how He will take you around the same mountain time and time again, until you finally "get it!"
Well we GOT IT alright, lessons learned and experiences that now have educated us and given us the current opportunities that far exceed anything beyond our wildest dreams!
I want to tell any of you who read this blog, listen to what God tells you to do.... follow His rules, do not compromise yourself or your beliefs in areas that you know you shouldn't. Do what He wants you to, even if it might go against what YOU want for yourself at the time! If you can learn to do this, your life will be so much happier, simpler and you will have many, many blessings! I have learned the hard way, but I have learned that God's plan for us is SOOO much better then what we think we have planned for ourselves!
Straight Up Fitness was created and launched in November, 2010 if I told you how it came to be and how things just "fell into place" for it, you wouldn't even believe me! That's truly how miraculous it was!
Since then we have established working partnerships with some amazing companies like: Venice Nutrition, BNRG Supplements, and our newest partner, World Ventures.
So what does all of this mean you ask? Well SUF is your "1 stop shop" for your fitness needs, nutrition needs, supplement needs and now even your vacation needs!
I will be posting all of our progress on our current projects as they all come to fruition... here's a couple of the things that we are currently working on for 2011:
*All inclusive Fitness Camps throughout the United States
*SUF Full Service Fitness Facilities throughout the United States

Also look for me to be making my Pro Debut this year. I have many photoshoots scheduled this year beginning in May, I will be posting my experiences with those as well!

Much love to all of you! And may God bless you and yours!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Jenny-O! You rock! I am so glad to have "falling into your lap" this year! You are truly amazing. I want to be you when I grow up! ;) I plan on following in your foot steps so be prepared to have me buggin' you for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time! Got SWASS?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm more of a SWOOOBS type person actually! LOL ! Love ya Shell! Looking forward to many years and great futures and success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girl! I am so excited and happy for you. We need to catch up soon! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can catch up tonight sister:) party time !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the amazing things that have been happening, and are continuing to happen in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Ryan! hope to see you sometime soon:) hope you are doing amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete