Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sometimes you just have to laugh!

so I lost my wallet..... I think it happened last Fri/Sat, but of course I didn't realize that it was lost until Monday when I was almost out of gas and stopped at the gas station to fill up.... hmm no wallet!
So long story short, after making sure I checked everywhere for it, I contacted the bank at which time I found out someone had a really fun time with my debit card the previous couple of days!
So spent hours on the phone with the bank, the social security office and the driver's license office.
Thankfully the bank will take care of things and refund my money.
Ok so then off to the bank to get a new account- done..... then off to the driver's license office to get a new license.... the lady says to me "are you aware that your driver's license has been revoked".... UHHH "obviously not" I said!
Apparently her computer system showed an unpaid speeding ticket from 2008... then she proceeds to tell me to contact Elbert County, pay the ticket and then I'll have to re-take my written test to attain my permit, which I'll have to keep for 6 months, then re-take my driving test before I can get my license back.
SERIOUSLY???
I knew there must have been an error, because if I hadn't paid my ticket there would have been a warrant issued for me, and when I got pulled over all of those times between 2008-2010, they would have hauled me off to the "big house".... LOL
anyways after calling Elbert County, we discovered it was just an error on their part, and now I'll get the pleasure of going back to sit in line at the drivers license office again tomorrow!
YAY FOR ME!
good times.... good times
If God was testing me, I feel confident in saying that I passed with flying colors! I didn't get mad, upset, rude, or frustrated... I just had to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment