Saturday, August 27, 2011

Show's over!

Well its about 3am in Toronto... long day for all of us competitors for sure! The show was wonderful! I met so many new and wonderful people, just love making new friends! The 1 million dollar stage production of this show was simply amaze, and Nick Carter performing was pretty cool too ;)
This was not only my first competition as a pro, but also my first show with this division. I certainly brought my best, and worked by butt off to be on that stage! These athletes are phenominal, there is no if, and's, or but's about it! I found myself standing in line with these pro girls thinking "wow am I really a part of this???"
LOL and yes I was a part of it, and what an amazing experience and honor it was! There is always work to be done as a competitor, and always improvements to make!
For me to compete in this division and place in the top 3-5, I will definetely need to be more conditioned (leaner) my physique was lean, but compared to these girls my physique was too soft.
I love the challege of learning, growing, changing and improving! So as soon as I get home its back to work in preperation for the next show!
The true real rewards of this show have been the entire experience....the memories that have been made, the funny stories to tell, meeting so many people from all over the world, and the new friendnships that have been made! We are all winners!
Good night all talk soon
xoxo
-JL

No comments:

Post a Comment