Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stories to tell already!

So left Denver late last night.... red eye flight into Newark simple enough right??? We were set to land in Newark at 5:30am and my Toronto flight was to leave Newark at 6:30am... plenty of time right? Of course I was sitting in the very back row of the plane between 2 men, one who I swear had no idea what deodorant was and the other needed a seat belt extension to get the belt around him. (you get the picture.) Beings it was a flight through the night everyone was pretty much sleeping... so of course they were both snoring and to top it off the "odor eater needed" fella had his hand in his pants while he was sleeping ! SUPER!!! LOL

Well after the 3 hour flight that seemed like 20 hours, we arrived 20 minutes late into Newark and of course I wasn't even at the right concourse for my connection to Toronto...so after seriously bustin a move to get to my gate right at 6:34am, I saw the board.... "6:30am Toronto FLIGHT CANCELLED"....
next flight out 8:30am... oh but wait there is a horrible storm so we wouldn't end up leaving Newark until after 11am. Afer boarding the plane at 11am, we then sat on the plane for another hour before finally leaving!
I was supposed to have arrived in Toronto at 8:30am... actual arrival time, 1:40pm! Ok now off to baggage claim.... can you take a wild guess??? Bags still in Newark! OF COURSE they are! LOL
at this point I've had no sleep, no food, no water.....pretty much delusional! I just had to stop and laugh!
God, is this a test??? LOL haven't I had enough tests in my life for heaven's sake!

Finally made it to the hotel and I am about to get some food in my belly and crash!
Let's hope any other stories will be a little more uplifting..... although you must admit, it is rather humurous!

Make sure to watch this blog and Facebook for other updates, news, stories, etc! Gonna be an awesome weekend!
talk soon
Xoxo
-JL

1 comment:

  1. JENNY-O!! I heart you and miss you terribly! I am in need of your happy positive out look lately! You will rawk this weekend!

    ReplyDelete